The Incident Management module in EQS provides the capability to capture whatever information you need to record and investigate. Gain invaluable insights and carry out action to all types of incidents.
With EQS Incident Management you can track, analyze, prevent nonconformities and related costs. By improving efficiency and quality in the organization’s workflow, EQS reduce costs. Users are able to register incidents anywhere, anytime, whenever it happens, inside or outside network coverage, in their own language with limited or no training at all. The system contributes to an increased focus on actions / measures and solutions, and highlights the risks that are the basis for good Risk Management.
HSE and internal control should primarily focus on a continuous improvement of the organization’s processes. Your customers, employees and partners expect you to react to incidents and deviations that have occurred. They expect you to remove the causes of events, and that you learn from them.
The EQS Incident Management is easy to use. A regular user of the software should be able to use it completely without training. Many of our customers have users with relatively low computer skills. And they report increased activity in registrations of deviation, notices and comments after EQS is adopted as a tool. EQS contributes to increased awareness of quality work as responsibility becomes visible, and the chance of things being done correctly first time increases.
Register deviations and incidents anywhere
With EQS Incident Management all users can register deviations, not just those who have their work in front of a computer. Since it is easy to use a mobile phone to record deviations and incidents, it’s easier to get “fieldwork employees” included in the quality work. By using the browser on the mobile phone, employees can access a simple form and may attach a photo or other documentation. Employees can make registrations of incidents at any time, regardless of whether they are inside or outside mobile coverage (EQS Offline).
Dynamics in forms
Many businesses wants to use the same form for many types of messages and use dynamics rules in the form to customize it. The dynamic rules leads to that the user’s choice during completion of the form, determines how it is presented further so that the form becomes more relevant to the user.
Custom case (proceedings)
For each form, case-scaling can be defined, ranging from the simplest data capture, where the messages go right into the “archive” to more comprehensive cases with multiple treatment, which are automatically distributed to various responsible persons, with measures and requirements for closing, reminders and post-evaluation of actions.
Benefits and key features:
The Incident Management in EQS can provide you accurate and up-to-date information, which businesses needs to make the “right” decisions. The reporting functionality in EQS ensures effective capture of information and minimizes the risk of inaccuracy data.
• Nonconformity system customized for the organization.
• Quick and simple construction of all kinds of forms.
• Anonymous registration and anonymous fields are possible.
• Integration with other systems possible.
• Costs and hours spent at all stages of noncompliance might be registered.
EQS as a system for nonconformities ensure that:
• All users have the possibility to easily post messages in the system.
• All users might track the status of their message.
• Messages are always sent to the correct receiver, and messages are never lost.
• The message receiver will always have a set of tools available for further processing.
• Messages provide a solid foundation for statistics, reporting and improvement of the quality work.
• Nonconformities and messages can be related to existing quality documents and procedures
• Different kinds of messages might be handled differently, but they are all the same easily retrievable.
• It is possible for all users to contribute. A browser is all you need.
• Management of nonconformities becomes an integrated part of the quality system.
• Statistics can be exported to Excel or similar tools for further processing.
• It is possible to create separate statistics with graphical presentation.